Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ok I Suck

Okay I Suck at this blog thing.... Stuff that happened during my
blogging awol It was super cold from May through June around Seattle in fact colder than Siberia I was able to get a lot of use out of my completed Central Park Hoodie



Other "Summer" knitting:



1) Finally finshed a Shedir that had been languishing around for ever. This is my second one. The first one ended up way to big to give to Cancer Care Alliance, ended up gifting to someone with lots of hair. I left off a pattern repeat in this one and looks about right. It seems to be fitting the melon it's wrapped around in the picture.
2) Some plain knucks out of Kroy sock yarn I've nicknamed "Hobo Gloves". These came in handy during a Mariner's game. I stuffed handwarmers into them.
3) Rockin' Sock Club's Leaflings. I wish I had made these longer
4) My first ever completed stranded project. Kauni yarn hat called "Hat with Small Leaves" from
a Ruth Sørensen pamplet called Knit A Hat.

No comments: